Thursday, April 18, 2019

Welcome to the real world. It sucks! You're gonna love it!

Hi!

 It's been a while since the last time I wrote something here, gahd how I missed putting my thoughts into words. Haha! And since I have a 5-day vacation because of the Holy Week (Thank you, Jesus Christ.) here I am again for another life rant. 

So if you're bored and looking for something to waste your precious time with while browsing the internet...here's a blog that could help. I know, I know, you're welcome :)


It's true that time flies when you're busy hustling and doing meaningful things, eh!? The last four months of 2019 revolved around: catching up with friends, making sure I spend time with my family and of course....work. Haha! Yep, wala parin ang love life sa list. Bummer, I know. :P

So, you might ask me, "Why are we here if there's no tea to spill?" Haha!

Darling, My whole life is a fresh brewed tea that's been spilling since day one so yeah, enjoy.

Binabalikan ko yung mga nangyari and halos hindi ko na maalala haha! And if I'm going to be truly honest with you guys, I forgot to take care of myself for the past months. I was so focused on seizing the day and YOLO-ing that I forgot to take a rest and just breathe. I went to many out of town trips in the last four months, had tons of sleepovers/staycations, spontaneous mall trips with the fambam, catching up with friends and lately, super busy din sa work. I'm not complaining tho, in fact I'm super thankful for experiencing all that.

It's just that I miss having an alone time: reading books, writing poems, singing my heart out and just staring blankly at the ceiling. I miss doing nothing. Haha!

Adulting and being responsible sucks. It's hard. 

College and studying is sooooo much more easier than dealing with the responsibilities of being an adult. Imagine working for 8-10 hours a day, waiting for two weeks to get your salary and after a day or two, every single cent is gone. Parang kakakuha mo palang, bills are waving at you agad agad. Haha!

Adulting could turn you into the best and worst version of yourself. Having to deal with everyday responsibilities could shape you in becoming the wisest and smartest version of yourself because you just have your self now. You're an adult so the world expects you to be responsible enough to deal with the consequences of your actions. Your parents already did their part in raising you, now you have to start raising yourself on your own. Wag kang pa-bebe.

It could also turn you into the worst version because of all the stress you have to experience along the way. Your mental health will suffer. Trust me on this one haha! Adulting could make you paranoid and doubt your own abilities. Sometimes you will feel like you are not doing well enough and you want to start over, even though you've already given your very best.

You will experience questioning yourself, where would this life take me? Is this really what adulting feels like? Will all these sacrificing be worth it in the end?

No body knows the answer. 

Sadly, that's the harsh reality of life and we all need to deal with it. We all need to start remembering that having many responsibilities means you're on your way to becoming stronger, wiser and an independent human being. Having questions and doubts are part of life and that just means we're evolving and improving every single day, we're all on our way to becoming titos and titas of the world haha!

No one in this world is sure and will be sure about what will happen to them tomorrow or in the next few months, every single one of us is dealing with the unknown, we are all victims of life and it's beautiful psychotic game.

We may never know the answers to our questions but that's the thrill of life, for now, all we could do is enjoy every single moment and live like there's no tomorrow.

And most importantly, let's all start loving and taking care of ourselves more. Baby steps are still progress.
Now... Drink Water, Take a loooong shower and go take that much needed hours of nap, Hon. :)

Adulting sucks but let's enjoy the ride. :)




Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose