Monday, April 29, 2019

If We Date.

I was contemplating my thoughts earlier and sa hindi sinasadyang pagkakataon napaisip ako:
 "how do people act when they are in a relationship?"

Random. I know. 

If we are close enough you probably know that committing in a serious relationship is one of my biggest fear. I was never the kind of girl who could jump from one relationship to another and contrary to popular belief, nope, I don't flirt with just any one. If I like you, you'll know, and if I don't, I will never ever waste your time.

Now, I've watched tons of romantic movies, kdramas, teen series and they all have different approach or style when it comes to being in a relationship. Lahat sila may kanya kanyang trip, yung iba cute, pero meron ding nakakabanas haha, so napa-isip ako, "Ano bang gusto ko kapag ako na yung nasa relationship?" 

So, I start imagining and kung ano ba yung gusto ko. 

And who knows, maybe this could also be a cheat sheet for my future boo. Haha! Charot. 

IF we date...

  • I want you to have your own life outside our relationship. Let's grow together and individually, ayokong makulong tayo sa isa't isa.
    •  You could go out and have fun with your friends as much as you want, I will never ever cut them out sa buhay mo. You go and drink that beer hon, call me when you get home ;)  
  • You could tell me ANYTHING. 
    • You don't have to tell me everything if you don't want to, that's your privacy and I respect that. But, know that you can tell me anything na gusto mong sabihin. Kahit gaano ka-petty or ka-deep, I will answer and give my full attention.
  •  Expect random letters and gifts.
    • I'm a fan of giving small gifts and random notes so expect that from me haha! That's my love language cos I'm not really sweet when it comes to words haha! Baka may mura pa minsan hahahaha charot
  •   I hate being too "Cheesy" 
    • As much as possible let's try not to be too cheesy, baka pwedeng lowkey lang and parang tropa lang. Let's just be comfortable with each other  haha. Hell, we could just tease each other hanggang sa magkapikunan tayo. Haha
  • Let's be friends before anything else.
    • I always believe na romantic love could easily fade but friendship won't. Not to be a nega gaga here but there would be times na we would feel "meh" and parang nawawala yung spark and when that time comes I want us to remember that we don't have to try too hard to bring back the spark cos the friendship spark is there. 
  • Arcade/Theme Park dates are my go to dates.
    • I'm not into fancy restaurant dates so don't try to impress me with that. Haha! Roller coaster rides, bump cars, bowling, basket ball at timezone are just some of the things that could excite me.
  •  Be friends with my friends and vice versa.
    • Let's have some fun and be friends with everyone haha! Mas okay kung I could hang out with your group and you could also hang out with mine, wala ang fun lang haha.
  •  Try to be close with my family.
    • This is probably the most important one here on the list. Haha! I want you to have a good relationship with them. And of course, vice versa.
  •  Money will never ever be an issue. 
    • 50/50 or KKB. Yep, let's split the bill or just simply pay for our own stuff haha. I don't want us to have issue about this one. I could pay for my own meal so don't pressure yourself on that one. But, you could buy me milktea if you really want to buy me something hehe.
  • Don't you dare tell me what I should and shouldn't wear.
    • I will never listen to you when it comes to things like this. I'm smart enough to know what I could and could not wear so please don't you ever try to make me change haha.
  • Please, let me have my "me time".
    • Understand that there would be times na magpapaalam ako na hindi ako magrereply just because ayoko haha. I will be back after 2 to 3 hours, tho. Just let me have my own space first haha.
  • I would love it if you would remember little stuff or random things na nasabi ko.
    • Nope, you're not required to remember everything but I would appreciate it big time if you would remember it without me telling you to do so. Haha!
While typing this, naalala ko yung sinabi saaking ng old friend ko, he told me na parang mahirap akong maging girlfriend kasi mukha akong high maintenance. I will not try to defend myself but I think the right person would be okay with that. Alam mo yun? I always believe na you'll feel it naman when you belong to that someone or not eh. You don't need to force anything to happen cos it will automatically happen. 

One day you'll meet someone and you will just know that that someone will have a huge impact in your life. You're comfortable in an annoying way and you will never notice it. You will be happy and your eyes will show it. You just have to wait for your turn.

And before I end this post, here's a quote for you guys! :)
I remember using this quote as a caption before sa picture ko with an ex something haha! Cute.


Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose