Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Dear You: “You are the best part of me”

Credits: Pinterest

I laid my eyes on you, 
and I felt something new
The first time that you smiled,
oh, love, it made my heart go wild
That’s when I knew you could be something,
we could be something.

Not expecting but I am praying,
asking God if this is worth trying
And maybe He heard my prayer
and decided we’re good together.

Years have gone and passed,
I still run to you like a lost little child,
The touch of your palm could still make me calm, 
whenever I’m in the thoughts of self harm.

You and I don’t always see eye to eye,
we had our struggles and it sometimes made me cry
But, it doesn’t mean we’re not worth another try.

Baby, you are my light, 
you make this life worth the fight.
You give me strength,
you make me wanna breathe.
I am the best version of me, 
cos baby you’re the best part of it.

We’re not perfect but we’re always worth it.



Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose