Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dear Patrick,

Dear Pat,

Hi. 
I still can't believe I'm actually writing a blog post about this/us haha ang corny but we gotta deal with it. I know you hate reading long messages so I'm going to make this suuuper long para di mo basahin hehe. (and no, di ko susummarize for you wag kang ano)

And also, inaasar kita habang inuumpisahan ko to, so imagine kung gaano hindi ka-sweet 'to jk. 

Okay...okay.. 
Okay here we go...

If you will ask me to describe our relationship in one word, it would be "Weird." In a good way, tho. Everything about us screams weirdness, and to be honest, I actually love it. I love that we're not sweet and that we exchange brutal banters almost every day. 

We are both competitive in our own ways. It's funny how our kayabangan and competitiveness turned into a lifelong karaoke battle haha. This mini battle of ours is actually one of my favorite. I love how you always make sure that you will win and I lose. And everyone knows how much I  HATE losing, but with you, even when I'm losing, I still feel like I'm winning. (Naks, yabang nanaman yern)

Our kupalan moments are the highlights of my day, mula sa pag deny natin na inlove tayo hanggang sa pataasan ng pride kung sino ba talaga unang na fall na alam naman natin na ikaw talaga, duh? Halatang halata ka, boi. Hanggang sa mga random chismis mo, oops. Haha. 

Kilig ka na ba? Wag mo na tuloy. Jk.
Jumping from being friends to being in a relationship feels like riding on a roller coaster; it was risky, scary, exciting and one for the books life decision. With you, all my doubts, fears and anxiety disappear. I always feel safe and secured because I know that no matter what happen you will always be there for me; With you, I know I always have a hand to hold when I'm starting to panic and over think. 

I am an over-thinker, a doubter and a paranoid btch BUT when it comes to you and this relationship feeling ko I have nothing to worry about. I am calm and at peace. I am so sure about you, about Us. 
Time will come and we will test each other's patience out and I can't wait for that to happen (Baka naman, sir, isang away naman dyan) We will have big and petty fights, we will want to strangle each other's neck dahil sa inis sa isa't isa haha but at the end of the day I promise you we will be okay. We'll never go to bed with unresolved issues and sama ng loob, we will talk kahit sabi nga ni Andrew E, hanggang mag umaga haha charot. I want us to be petty and matured at the same time, ako girlfriend mo kaya kayanin mo yon haha. 

Definitely hoping to experience more epic dates, awkward conversations and weird ways of responding to iloveyous with you. Let's make more memories, spontaneous adventures together, late night kalandian drives and kupalan moments. And of course, more mooooore feeling anak ni mayor kung gumastos moments HAHAHAHA paunahan umiyak wallet, charot. 


Everything about us and this relationship is unexpected haha wala akong kamalay malay na mauuwi tayo dito, ni wala sa plano ko na pumasok sa relasyon but I want you to know that every "friendly dates", non-stop chatting and endless denying, lahat yun kalokohan charing.

 Loving you unexpectedly is the greatest plot twist of my life. Ambebe.


Ang corny nito nabbwiset na ako pero you deserve a whole blog post because you make me happy. Ayiiie. Landi ko, baho mo, ily. 

Sulitin mo to' next year na next post ko about us. Isa isa lang tayo per year wag abusado. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

-Yhem.

Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose