Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A letter to the Future Love of My Life,

Before I start this whole drama, let me warn you....I'm sick af so my emotions are low rn so pls don't judge me. Hahaha kiddin' you'll do that anyways. 

And, please listen to the songs above to get a glimpse of what I feel. Lol.

Okay here we go...

Dear Future Love of My Life, 

Hey you! I have no idea who you are or where you are tonight but I hope you're having a great time and that you're happy. I will meet you soon, my love and I can't wait to make your head hurt, to frustrate you, to annoy you and make you fall in love with my overall charm and wittiness. Charot.

I want you to know that I'm not really into cheesy stuff but I will spoil you with so much love you'll forget every pain you've experienced. I don't say "I love you" like a normal human being because saying those three words makes me feel awkward, instead, you'll get some out of this world response and some "Baliw" and "Talaga ba? Charot." from me. You'll get use to it, don't worry haha. 

I'm a talker and sarcasm is my 2nd language lol. I talk like 95% of the time and there will come a time that I will annoy you with my stories, questions and randomness, but know that I'm comfortable with silence, too. I could just sit there with you for hours and let you have your moment. 

Another thing about me is that I love to argue about everything and anything lol. I will disagree with some of your decisions and question you, I will frustrate you, you will want to strangle me, but at the end of the day you will always... always have my support if it will make you happy, you always have a cheerleader in me. After all, your happiness is just as important as my pride.

 I hope you like spontaneous trips and adventures because I love those things and I make aya out of the blue haha. Don't worry, people may say I'm high maintenance and that I love expensive trips but trust me, I don't. We could just walk or sit somewhere I've never been before and I would be happy. Just feed me, keep me entertained and let's talk about anything and I'll be okay. Anywhere with the right person is a crazy adventure and a peaceful home rolled into one.

It will not be easy to be with me because I have my fears, doubts and issues in life, you will have to push through my walls before I could finally give in. But, I can promise you this; when the time comes that everything is settled and I am ready to jump in, I will jump with my both arms wide open,  without hesitations and it will all be worth it. 

I will love you on your bad days, I will make you laugh when you're being grumpy, I will assure you that you are not alone and never will be. I will hold your hand when you are scared, I will kiss those tears goodbye. I promise to try my best to make you feel less empty in this stupid world haha. 

I will be your best friend, your cheerleader, your no.1 critic and your public enemy. And most of all, I will be your light when your world is full of darkness. I will try to make your universe happy. 

I will love you....always in all ways. 

Love,
Your future headache. 

My life was in black and white,
and I always asked God, "why?"
I was never sure of anyone, 
but I always pray to have someone. 

He never gave me an answer, 
it was so frustrating, I swear. 
I thought He'll never consider, 
but He never let me surrender. 

Finally, God answered and it was you. 
You give life a different hue, 
and just like that without a clue, 
you make my heart feel brand new. 

I'll forever thank the Lord, 
for giving me what I prayed for. 
You are my answered prayer,
and the one I shall love forever.

{R.A}

Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose