Thursday, December 13, 2018

Breathe.


December 13, 2018
9:37PM.

A friend once told me that breathing is actually different from living but if all I could do today is breathe, then that's okay, and I am so glad she said that, because tonight, that is all I could do: breathe

Let me just stop living for a while; give me this night to be weak, be irresponsible and be immature. Give me this night to stop living for other people and just let me breathe using my own air. 

I am emotionally and mentally drained, so please just for tonight, let me just breathe. 

One...two...three, breathe. 

Here's something I wrote last year. Lol. I am getting bad....again. 


SAVE ME

I’m feeling lost,
like being alone in an empty coast
I’m staring but not seeing,
feels like my soul is slowly draining.

Trying to scream but no one seems to hear,
my thoughts are killing me but i can’t go any where but here.
My tears are starting to fall,
I’m on the verge of making a call,  
asking for someone to make me feel whole,
together we could find my lost soul.

Save me, please I’m here asking,
hold me cos I feel like drowning,
Save me, it’s me pleading,
say you hear me, before I start bleeding,
Save me, I am begging, 
take me back to the beginning.

I’m in pain for feeling numb,
I also feel like dumb,
now consider me damn.
Oh, darling, do you get me now?







Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose