Wednesday, December 20, 2017

"I am yours, you are mine."


When things got awfully rough,
and I don't know how to be tough,
yours is the voice I long to hear,
the only one I want to be near.


I love that I'm the one you call,
when you feel like you're gonna fall.
You run to me when you're sad,
cos the world is making you mad.


We tell each other about everything,
how the world is all about stupid timing.
We complain, we rant and we laugh,
because we know, we are loved.


Now, baby, I guess it's safe to say,
you and I both need to stay.
Be each other's comfort zone,
even when things are gone and done.


When everything is falling apart,
and we don't know where to start,
We have each other to come home to.
I am yours and you are mine.

Always....
                 

                           {R.A}

Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose