Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Oh, college life~

Before anything else, these people will freak out when they see this post cos I never ask for their permission to post our pictures. Sorry not sorry. Hehe. 

So, I was cleaning my facebook cos marami akong time lol and I saw some old photos with my college squad. I suddenly realized na it's been almost 8 years simula noong nakilala ko sila and daaaang ang dami nang nangyari. 

I have to admit, looking at these photos made me feel old and caged. Feeling ko now that I'm older and more responsible, nakalimutan ko na how to have fun and be careless. I used to not care about my ~image~, wala akong pake if people will like or hate me. Sino ba sila, right? Haha. 

My college life was the best years of my life. Feeling ko hawak ko yung buong mundo ko, feeling ko I'm invincible charot. 

Well, of course hindi ko naman magagawang mag saya mag isa, right? So, here are the people who helped me survive college HAHAHAHA 

My first year in college wouldn't be as fun and memorable kung hindi dahil sayo haha! Kung alam lang ng mga tao kung anong mga ginawa natin maka survive lang sa unang taon ng college. Ikaw yung 1st best friend ko sa FEU, ilang beses ba naman tayo napagkamalang kambal sa sobrang mula gupit ng buhok hanggang nail polish pareho tayo. My 1st sleepovers and out of town (labas manila) ikaw ang kasama ko. From Baywalk, Enchanted Kingdom to Angono, Rizal, ikaw lahat ang naghatak saakin. 

Thank you sa 1st time experiences and also, thanks to you, I now have someone to annoy for the rest of my life haha thanks for introducing Patrick HAHAHA! 

BFF!!! hay nako, Francis. Alam naman natin na sa loob ng ilang taon natin sa college, nakita na natin kung paano tayo sa matinong estado at sa pinaka baliw natin. We saw each other's worst side and weaknesses pero never natin ginamit yun to hurt each other. Our friendship survived a lot of things from being lost, desperate, hurt and confused to being the unstoppable btches that we are now. 

Thank you for pushing me to improve, thank you for letting me see a side of you na hindi lahat privileged maka kita (wow, kathniel charot). Thank you for tolerating me, I'm glad that we grow up and evolved together. :) 

Feeling ko alam naman ng lahat kung anong pinagdaanan ng friendship natin at kung gaano tayo ka close at halos hindi mapag hiwalay noong college haha! Package deal, buy one take one lagi ang setup natin noon. B, we survived and escape college! Super funny pa rin kapag naiisip ko yung mga ginawa natin just to survive our college life. B and R forevs. :)

Thank you for surviving college with me. I will forever cherish our drunk and crazy moments. Know that kahit ano mangyari, I'm here to support and lecture you on your decisions. Charot. 
Ferds!!! Feeling ko walang nakaka alam na magkaibigan tayo, charot! Pero seryoso, I can still remember the first thing na sinabi mo saakin "Ate, butones mo bukas" and who would have thought that those four simple words could turn into a beautiful friendship. 7 years of friendship, sinong mag aakala? HAHA! A lot has happened and things may change in the near future but our know that our friendship will remain steady. Cheeseballs hayerp.

Hoping that soon, you find the love that you are looking for. Wag ka kasi babaero, amp. Jk. Always remember na you are a good person, matigas lang ulo and undecided pero you're one of the sweetest person I know. 

Rye!!! Ewan ko ba kung bakit wala tayong masyadong picture na magkasama, lagi naman tayo magkasama noon. Hindi ko talaga makakalimutan yung nilakad natin yung buong Maynila para sa OJT haha! Imagine? From Central Station to Roxas Blvd. Hindi ko talaga maisip kung paano ba natin nagawa yon dalawa, para tayong timang, poorita walang pang grab, charot!

Thank you for always saving me and Bianca and for being G kapag nag aaya kami kahit alam mo naman na sa dulo ipapahamak ka lang namin, sumasama ka parin saamin. Hoping na makuha mo lahat ng bagay na hinihiling mo cos you deserve it all, nakita ko kung paano ka mag push sa mga bagay bagay. Go, Rye! 


Ay ay ay, mami. We used to be so close, you share and told me some of your deepest secrets and I did too, we also have a lot of things in common. To be honest, it's sad na we waste such a beautiful friendship because dahil sa hindi worth it na bagay. Pero, kahit ano pa nangyari our memories will forever have a place in my heart. Always kong maalala how you always look after me kapag nasa labas and making sure na makaka uwi ako ng maayos. 

Thank you sa pag baby saakin noon and sa mga gifts, know that I still have them with me. Wishing for your happiness and I hope you're okay. 


Thanks for the memories, guys! 

We may not talk or see each other as often but know that I will forever be grateful for all the memories: good or bad. I wish you nothing but the best and that you may all continue to succeed in life. Sana happy kayong lahat. 

Know that my fb messenger is always open kapag kailangan niyo ako, I may be maldita at times but you know I can be a good friend minsan charot. 

-Yhem


miss you guys from Rhemzy Ancheta on Vimeo.

Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose