Sunday, January 05, 2020

2020: Look back and Re-connect.

HAPPY 2020, FRIENDS!

Another year has gone by, ang bilis grabe! 
2019 was a whirlwind for me; not my best year but it was definitely special and memorable. And I'm still thankful that despite every challenges and trials na hinarap ko, hindi ako nag give up. So cheers!

Sooooo....another year, yikes! 
Another year to survive and rant about haha. 

It's only the 5th day of the year and here I am...feeling things that I shouldn't feel, getting emotions I am not familiar with and overthinking things. 

That's why I contemplate a little and think of what I want to do with my life for the next 361 days haha. 

My main goal for this year is to re-connect to the world

Lately, I've been feeling so disconnected to everyone and everything. It's like everything is happening too fast and I can't catch up so I just stand there in the middle and let things happen for me. I feel like I'm not doing my best and that I am not doing enough for the people around me, ewan ko basta may kulang. 

I used to have a plan. I used to know my goal and what I want in life, but lately, I feel like I'm not sure of what I want anymore. It's like I'm just always waiting for things to happen, instead of doing something for IT TO HAPPEN, I feel helpless, it's like I don't have the control with my own life. I hate that. 

So, this year, the plan is to get back on track and find my path again. I need to have the discipline and courage to do things and start over. I guess, looking back, moving two steps backwards and re-tracing my steps a little won't hurt my present; who knows maybe it could help me find what I am looking for.

The future is uncertain, I don't know what could happen tomorrow or in the next few days or weeks but I surely know that I have TODAY. I have this time to figure out things that could help my tomorrow.

So here's a picture of me smiling, I wish I could keep that smile everyday lol.


Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose