Sunday, August 23, 2020

Civil Wedding Suppliers Review


Some of my friends and a couple of people getting married DMed/asked me about our wedding and who are our suppliers and how much it costs us. I feel flattered with all the compliments we got from them and I also feel honored helping them and answering their questions. 

I know the stress and pressure of finding the perfect suppliers that would be a fit to your motif, style, personality and of course budget. So, I want to help as much as possible and as much as I can. 

That's why I decided to make a blog post regarding our suppliers for our Civil Wedding. 

PHOTOGRAPHER

Supplier: CATS PHOTOGRAPHY 
Location: Malabon (but can travel)
Rating: 10/10
Peso Power: 2,000


Review: 
If you need a friendly yet professional photographer Kean Tuazon of CATS Photography is the answer to your prayers. They have packages that could fit in your budget but the quality is still superb! We originally get their FELINE Package for our Church wedding but since we decided to do a civil wedding first, we asked Kean to add it to our package so he could be the one to cover the civil wedding as well. I loved all the pictures, they are breath taking!! Each photo has a story and it reflected to every shot, thanks to Kean and his photography skills! 

RECEPTION VENUE 

Supplier: MODERNE EVENTS MANAGEMENT
Location: Antipolo
Rating: 10/10
Peso Power: 15,000


Review: 
The place was super intimate and classy. It's their main office, I think and they just turn it into a venue once needed. We decided to have the reception here because of it's ambiance and it's actually partnered with our caterer so less hassle for us. I like the "feels" of the place because it's very white and clean, it's also in front of the Transfiguration Church that's why it has a solemn yet fresh vibes. They are also friendly and very accommodating to our requests. 

CATERER

Supplier: MADRIAGA'S CATERING
Location: Antipolo
Rating: 10/10
Peso Power: 15,000


Review: 
I LOVE THEIR FOOD!! They are actually teamed-up with MEM. They are the ones who set up the whole place and designed it. I am actually happy with how the place turns out and it's a bonus that their foods are superb! I was scared at first because we booked them less than a week before the wedding so we never got the chance to have a food tasting with them, we just put our faith in them and prayed that the food will be delicious. And they didn't disappoint because every food is served and cooked with 100% quality. 

BOUQUET

Supplier: AMORE FLOWERSHOP
Location: Dangwa
Rating: 10/10
Peso Power: 2,000


Review: 
Ate Nica is the owner and she is so accommodating! I contacted her and asked if she has a 2,000-peso bouquet and she said "yes." so yay for me!! I actually had no idea at that time what I design should I get because I never really thought of my bouquet that much so I told her to just do whatever she wants and to my surprise she made me a very big and beautiful bouquet partnered with Pat's boutonniere. 

RINGS

Supplier: B&CO
Location: Tarlac
Rating: 10/10
Peso Power: 


Review: 
Our wedding rings are from B&Co. They are a jeweler based in Tarlac. We ordered it online and waited 10-days for it to arrive. It's actually simple and very elegant looking. We decided to have a white gold/silver-ish ring because we still have a church wedding next year and we're not sure if we are gonna change it or not. Either way, the rings are quality looking and I am inlove with the design, especially what's engraved in it "THE LUCKY ONE." 

                                 With everything that is happening now to the world, I still consider my self lucky and blessed because it's not easy getting married and have a perfect wedding in the midst of pandemic but I had one. It was a perfect day for me and Pat. 

We want to say thank you to our suppliers who helped us achieve a wonderful civil wedding. The quality of their works are the best and I would support them in any way I can. Our wedding wouldn't be as wonderful and magical if it weren't for them. So, thank you and cheers!
 

Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose