Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Birthday blog post: A letter to my future self.

Happy Birthday to Me!! 

24 wow. 

Who would have thought that at 24 I'll be engaged and ready to commit to a life long bond. Imagine at this time and day next year, I am no longer a Miss but a Missus. Next year my blog post will be all about me as a married woman. WHAT!!!?

MY LAST BIRTHDAY BLOG POST ENTRY AS A SINGLE WOMAN. 
WOW. 

My life turned 360 degrees since my birthday last year. Who would have thought that the first person who greeted me last year will be the guy that I will spend the rest of all my incoming birthdays with. Hahaha! 

Can't believe that I survived another year again. Ang bilis! And today, as I start another year of my life, here's a letter for my future self. :)

Dear Future Yhem, 

Hi, how are you? How's married life? I hope everything's well. I'm sure you're happy and contented because you are now married to the love of your life. After all the struggles, pain and disappointments, finally, you are with a guy who loves you as much as you love him. You're lucky to be with someone who accepts your flaws and weirdness, hold on to him, love him, take good care of him because he deserves nothing but the best. 

Know that present me is so excited for your upcoming wedding, I'm doing my best to give you the wedding of your dreams, don't worry I will make sure that your wedding will be the best day of your life. That will be my gift to you. 

Also, present you is excited to have a baby hehe. I hope by now you're starting to think about having one (sige na, matanda ka naman na at kasal), don't be afraid and never ever worry because you will be a good mother someday, I know that. I trust in you and not to mention you have the best husband in the world who I am sure is just as excited to have a kid with you. I'm sure that he will be there for you every step of the way. 

Patrick is the best gift you have ever received in your life. His love, loyalty and dedication are just some of the many things you love about him, always assure him that you love him and that you appreciate every little thing na ginagawa niya for you. His love is something that no amount of money can buy, walang papantay doon, so treasure that love for as long as you both live. 

You're a strong girl, you always have been. Never let your shine fade away. I did not fight and survive 24 years just for you to give up so what ever happens PLEASE fight and trust that the Lord has better plans for you. 

Always do your best in everything. I will do my best to give you a good and happy life. 

Love,
Present Yhem. 

Leave me some message.

Name

Email *

Message *

@rhemzyrose